Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Better Late Than Never...

Sorry, I have been horrible at posting. A lot has happened in the last couple of months. It is finally starting to warm up outside and the girls are enjoying the outdoors. Kyle has been busy flying and we have been busy at home. Just want to post a picture of our most current excitement. With these two there is never dull moment.
A few weeks ago Aubreanna fractured her wrist. I still don't know exactly what happened other than she fell. She is quite the trooper and you would not even know she has a cast on.

3 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

YAY for a new post! But poor Aubreanna!!! I hope she's feeling better!!!

Sam said...

Ummm...can I just say you suck at Blogging! :)

sam said...

I mean you have not updated since Aubreanna broke her arm! hahah.